Monday, September 10, 2012

fairies be carfl

fairies    don't   turn   into   frogs   thay  turn   into   bats.my  sister  loves   loves   mermaids
unfortunately  fairies  cant  lisen   to  a   mermaids   song   or   thay   turn  into   a   bat.
lets hope an animal fairie dosint turn into a bat

This is called fairy hoard attacking a bat. Weird

I would like to say. cause if an animal fairie turns into a bat it will be a hard time to find another animal fairy to get her out of bat form. I read a book about fairies, but I have never seen a bat that I was sure was a fairy. I've never seen a bat, but my dad was walking in a forest in England and he said that bats were flying around his head. I'd like to see bats, but not vampire bats. It's about it sucking your blood at night in the rain forest.

Mom does not like bats because of the planet earth episode where the bats had created 100 meter piles of guano or bat poop and it was cockroach infested and so bats are not something she likes really. Anything connected to cockroaches mom does not like.

 

1 comment:

  1. Nana does not like bats either! Bat Poop sounds yucky! I do hope that no fairies listen to mermaid songs. Nana

    ReplyDelete