Thursday, September 13, 2012

some but not all

Some think that butterflies and fairies are the same thing, but not all. I am one of those people who don't know. A butterfly fairy is a butterfly, but other fairies are not a butterfly such as water fairies. They usually have blue or indigo dresses and maybe hmmm. They usually have the color skin of whatever water that they are nearby. It is sometimes blue, sometimes brown, sometimes red from algae.

One time I watched a movie about fairy houses. She was one of the persons that did think that fairies are butterflies. She built many fairy houses. I'm planning on building fairy houses with Myriam, but but it would be easier if we were still in England. In England we built a fairy house!

I hope that fairies will come live in it and then I hope that they will leave a letter saying that they are there or that I will see them. I bet that they will help our garden. I really want to grow lots and lots of flowers, herbs and trees in our garden.



2 comments:

  1. Did you take a picure of the fairy house that you built? I would love to see it if you did. Do fairies like certain types of flowers better than others? I hope that they like roses since I have them at my house. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to England next month. I hope I see some faeries there. I'm going to Wales too. I don't know if faeries live there but elves do so maybe I'll see some elves.

    ReplyDelete